Friday, June 5, 2009

My Philosophy of Education -- a few quotes

"I am much afraid that schools will prove to be great gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt." - Martin Luther (1483-1546)



"I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)










"Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality." – Beatrix Potter (1866-1943)







"Anyone can memorize facts and figures. The real way to learn anything is to go experience it and let your curiosity lead you. Who's ready to learn?"...Man in the Big Yellow Hat -- Curious George The Movie 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment