Monday, July 27, 2009

The plane didn't crash & the bus didn't crash, but my body did!

Bummer. I have the flu. Not sure if it's the swine flu, but I can't remember the last time I felt so lousy. My temp. this evening was 101, I've had the chills all day, and my whole body hurts. I slept for the better part of the day, and I'm still lethargic and can barely keep my eyes open or move around. It started first thing this morning, when I got hit with a hot flash and extreme nausea...VERY close to vomiting, but I didn't. I just went back to sleep instead. Thankfully, I haven't felt any more nausea, but these other symptoms are bad enough. The kids have been pretty good, helping out as much as possible. I just hope I feel a whole lot better in the morning and that no one else comes down with this. Connor has developed a nasty cough that has me a little worried, but so far, no sign of fever. Just please lift us up in prayer. Thanks, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment